Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32. A new month

An easy barefoot conditioning run today. 4km around the aths track at a very slow pace. I can feel a bruise or something similar on the ball of my left foot's small toe. I am pretty sure it's nothing serious having broken enough bones before to know what that feels like. It was tender to start but seemed to ease up by the end of the run. Ironically I remember stepping on something while walking around at home which is the most likely cause of this.

Otherwise I just concentrated on light footfalls, trying not to make any sound landing, and it felt good. I suspect my heart rate monitor wasn't reading correctly at the end, since I stepped up the pace but it didn't seem to make any difference to my heart rate. Have to monitor the monitor...

Run Summary
Distance : 4.19km
Time : 21:19
Elevation : +0 / -0

No comments:

Post a Comment